Wednesday, September 18, 2013

*Creating with cabochons challenge... #Reveal

Today is reveal day for "creating with cabochons challenge" host by Sally Russick from The Studio Sublime’s...



Creating cabochon to be something is really really challenge for me...
I have so many cabochons which I bought them 3 years ago...
But I never buy cabochons again since I can't play with them... :)
Until in August, Sally Russick posting this challenge...
Yes...it's my challenge...!  :)
I tried hard to creating this cabochon...oooh I desperate with cabochon...lol


...unfinished work...

But I have to finished my work.....
And here is what I made.....bangle with turqouise cabochon stone...






...detail...
I'm so sorry I only finished one cabochon...
I'll try again later... ^_^
Thank you Sally for this challenge.....It's really challenge me... :)
And thanks all for your stopping by...

Please see other participants as below :

Sally Russick --> HOST
Alicia Marinache           
Lynn  Jobber           
Jenny Davies-Reazor           
 
Jo-Ann  Woolverton           
Marde Lowe           
Dawn Doucette           
Mary K McGraw           
Gloria Allen           

Cheri  Reed           
Sonya Stille           
Elizabeth Owens Dwy           
Veralynne   Malone           
Tania Hagen           
Lynsey  Brooks           
Christina Miles           
Holly  Westfall           
Kathy  Lindemer           
Patti Vanderbloemen           

Therese Frank           
Adrienne Berry           
Tanty  Sri Hartanti --> you are HERE !        
Renetha Stanziano           
Marlene  Cupo           
Sandi Volpe           
Sharyl McMillian-Nelson           

Mischelle Fanucchi           
Tracy  Stillman           
Skylar Bre'z           
Ann Schroeder           
Jess Green           
Susan Kennedy           
Stacie  Florer           
Cathie  Carroll           
Susan F.   

Michelle Caballero       
Sabine Dittrich           
Kristina Johansson           
Kimberly Sturrup-Roberts           
Melissa  Meman           
Cheryl McCloud         
Michelle  Timms           
Cindy  Pack           
Ailsa  Cordner           

Cynthia  Machata           
Julia  Harris           
Ingrid  Anderson           
Jasvanti  Patel  






43 comments:

  1. Wow! You did a fantastic job with this wrap bracelet. So much wire work and done so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful bracelet. Can't imagine the work that goes into this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! mee too...can't imagine how creating the same again... :)

      Delete
  3. WOW! That is one amazing bracelet! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! your one piece is stunning! I love copper and turquoise together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous piece, Tanti! Your wire work is beautifully details and finished. Love your eye for design and color, too.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Only" one? This bracelet is amazing! I wish I could do such even, intricate wire work. Really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Moly! That blew me away! Wow. Wicked cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanty! Your color palette for the bracelet is spectacular and the wirework is PHENOMENAL!! WOW!!! Thank you so much for participating in the challenge! I'm speechless and just keep scrolling back up to look at the bracelet. WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your compliment Sally..!
      and thanks again for this challenge..! :)

      Delete
  9. This is phenomenal! You are an artist. I could go on and on, but I don't have the words to tell you how amazed I am by this piece. How do you keep the copper shiny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your compliment...
      I used enameled copper wire so it's look shiny if I used bare copper wire I have to oxidized it... :)

      Delete
    2. If any part of piece was oxidized...used baking soda to stop oxidation process and to keep copper still shiny.. :)

      Delete
  10. Beautiful work - your wirework skills are awesome. I just love the design, copper and turquoise are always perfect partners.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You only finished one- seriously? You finished one AMAZING piece that counts as 6 for a normal person. Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sign in this challenge 2 month ago and I only finished 1 piece...oooh...
      thanks for your nice words Cathie.. :)

      Delete
  12. Awesome work I love the wire wrapped bracelet it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, this is amazing. I love everything, colors, stones, technique. It is a gorgeous piece!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic, and so beautifully neat! I love the use of the seed beads in your wire work and the in progress photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Niky..! I used seed beads that was inspired by Lisa Lynn Barth... :)

      Delete
  15. Wow, I could just look at that bracelet for a long time. Its so flowing, swirly and intricate. What amazing work. Do you improvise as you go, or do you have a definite plan? Really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Liz..!
      I never sketch it... I just imagining it then improvised so the end result is often not the same as I imagined before..! :)

      Delete
  16. I'm so late in stopping by, Tanti, but glad I've finally made it! This is amazingly beautiful! It would take me years to complete this, and then it wouldn't look half as lovely as this! You are masterful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tanty, this cuff is amazing! I have one question, is it for sale? The turquoise and copper sincerely speak to me and I don't have the patience or skill to work with wire. I admire your talent and absolutely LOVE this cuff!
    {Hugs!}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. If you are interested in selling this cuff, email me what size wrist it fits and your asking price. designsbydawnmd@gmail.com Thanks!

      Delete
    2. yes it's for sale...but I'm sorry it was sold... :)
      I can make the similar one if you want...I'll mail you... :)

      Delete
  18. Wow. Just wow! Such intricate wire work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I agree with Renetha...WOW! It is beautiful! Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for Sharing such a great information with us!stock tips

    ReplyDelete