Saturday, June 8, 2013

* My handmade wire beads & beautiful beads from Ghana-Africa....

I was relieved because last week and this week have already finished my delayed work...& still working for another project...custom order, bangle, blog hop & challenge ...  :) 
I hope finished them all on time...

Here's part of my finished work in this week & last week.....
My handmade wire beads for bead swap and bead tour...
Toggle clasp and link aka connector from copper wire ( oxidized copper wire & enameled copper wire ).


...for bead tour...

...for bead swap...

The wire ball bead was inspired by Lili Nurani who is a very talented wire jewelry artisan...
Thank you mbak Lili Nurani...

And big surpriseeed in this week is......
Finally...I received beautiful traditional beads from Ghana after waiting for 8 months from my dear friend Yovanka who lives in Accra, Ghana - Africa since 2011...
Here's traditional beads from Ghana named "krobo"...and also unique gypsum carved beads...


So lovely, isn't it?!  Love...love...love them all so much...
Thanks soooo much Yovan...you are such a lovely friend... ^_^




2 comments:

  1. Waaaaa...
    I see the beads for Tour de Manik =)
    Thank you so much Sist Tanty.

    ReplyDelete