Saturday, June 15, 2013

* Woohoo.....received a lot of prizes... ^_^

Two days ago I've already received a lot of prizes as the first winner of a challenge named BOM! (Beads of Mystery) challenge  (click here).
That was surprised me.....woohoo I'm very happy... ^_^
Please no envy...... #LOL
Beautiful lampwork set by "Manik Jawa"...loveeeee it so much...! ^_^


...BOM Prize...


BOM! prize...#detail
Not only that, I also received sooooo many beads and metal findings as my first "pack of mystery"...
I still have two more "pack of mystery".....in August and November.....yaaay..! ^_^
Thanks so much Manik Jawa... :)
- A long strand of faux pearl (china) ^_^
- Gudo glass beads in many colors and form by Manik Jawa
- Air dry clay pendant by Wulan Pelita Craft
- Seed beads in many colors and size

- A spool of stainless wire (0.3mm and 1.2mm)
- A spool of green stretchy string (o.8mm)
- A pack of stainless finding (S-clasp)
- A pack of stainless hook earring

- A pack of stainless jump ring (4mm and 5mm)

My next task is create something from "pack of mystery"......hmm...
I don't have an idea right now..... :D
Let's see my work with them next week or next month... ^_^
See you..... :)

2 comments: