Wednesday, June 12, 2013

* Indonesia beads swap named TMY (Tukeran Manik Yuks): Kulinari Nusantara...

TMY is beads swap ala Indonesia....which each partner have already determined by Indonesian culinary theme... 
Other rules in this swap are each participant must making artisan beads by our self and create something from beads that we've already received...
TMY has been beginning from end of May until end of June 2013...

Mbak Lili from "Manik Jawa" is a person behind the scene of TMY...
She is organize us very well...thank you mbak Lili... ^_^


My partner TMY is Pradnya Chinda and our theme is es cendol...
Huuum yummy....especially for summer season... ^_^


...es cendol...

I just knew Pradnya... She is a talented artisan... She makes craft from anything.....bead, wire, thread, ribbon and others with various techniques...
We can see her beautiful work at her blog (click here)...


First, I and Pradnya decide our color pallete for our theme as below...





And.......this is my treasure beads from Pradnya.....

...beads from my partner...
Sluuurp yummy...... ^_^
I like the colors of the beads...
She give me a lot of beads.....synthetic pearl with various color & form..., round metal spacer, clear shaped acrylic, a circle acrylic,
green ribbon & crochet beads...
She makes green ribbon & crochet beads by her self.....I loveee it..!
Thank you Prad... ^_^

And here's my beads for pradnya... 

...beads from me to my partner...

Detail (left to right for each strand or column) :
A --> seed bead, gudo glass beads from Manik Jawa, coconut shell beads, crystal (china), wooden batik pendant, fosil stone cabochon.

B --> gudo glass beads from Manik Jawa, acrylic beads, synthetic pearl, gudo glass beads, glass bead (china).
C (artisan bead/my handmade) --> toggle set (oxidized copper wire), link aka connector with green crystal (oxidized copper wire), wire ball (enameled copper wire).
D --> glass bead (china), glass bead (china), white enameled metal pendant,
gudo glass beads from Manik Jawa, manau stone.

I hope she like them... :)

Now thinking what the beads are become... ^_^
Our reveal date is 1st July...
 
For other TMY participants & themes "click here"...
See you again at our reveal... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment